The Society runs numerous classroom training events with qualified tutors. The cost of these half and whole day sessions is subsidised by the Society.
Topics range from camera settings for beginners, to the inner details of Lightroom.
Please email: [email protected] with suggestions for other topics
Details for the 2020-21 season are at WPS Training Oct-Dec 2020, where you can find links to make bookings.
Meetings are currently being held online using GoToMeeting.
When restrictions on indoor events are relaxed, all our classes are at Otterbourne meeting rooms (Williams Garage)
See the direction and images below.
- The meeting room is located behind the Nisa shop on the Main Road through Otterbourne.
- When turning into the car park of the shop, follow the signs to Williams Garage down the left-hand side of the shop.
- The garage is closed during the times of these workshops so there is plenty of parking available both outside the workshops as well as through the black gate.
- Williams Garage do respond to 24-hour recoveries and therefore, when parking, it is important that the recovery trucks are not blocked in and you allow plenty of access for them from the area behind the garage to the main road.
- You will be met at the gate and the meeting rooms are upstairs.
- The meeting rooms are accessed through the first glass door you come to through the black gate. Please go straight up the stairs and through the fire door.
Images provided by Pete Whieldon. Copyright Pete Whieldon.
|Go through the black gate.|
|The meeting rooms are accessed through the first glass door after you come to through the black gate.
Please go straight up the stairs and through the fire door.
|Keith Taylor LRPS|