- We only keep the personal information about members, prospective members and entrants in our exhibitions that we need to service your membership, send you the information you have asked for, and manage our exhibitions.
- All data is stored securely in accordance with current legislation and good practice.
- We do not pass your contact information on to any third parties (other than identified service providers (e.g. MailChimp, EventBrite) or when compelled to so do by legal authorities).
- Members and others who have asked to receive our newsletters have the right to opt out at any time. There are certain communications that members cannot opt out of, including subscription renewals and notices of formal meetings.
- You have the right to ask us what details we hold about you, to ask us to update or delete those details, and to request a machine-readable copy.
- For these requests, or if you have any questions, or to report a breach, email our Data Protection Officer, .
- You also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on www.ico.org.uk if you have any questions about Data Protection.
Comprehensive detail on how we obtain, store, use and retain your information can be found here.