Joining or Renewing Current Membership
The Society is currently planning for a full 2020-21 season and the subscription rates are set accordingly.
If Government, Local Authority or Public Health England advice causes significant curtailment of the planned programme, then an appropriate compensation will be made to members.
To proceed with membership application or renewal, please read the appropriate section below carefully.
Full and Associate Members
If you are an existing Full or Associate member of the Society you may renew your membership and choose your payment method by clicking the button below.
Please note that
- even if you are not yet ready to pay, it would help us if you click the button below and tell us your intentions
- the payment page includes an option to pre-pay for your interval refreshments
- in line with the Society’s Accessibility Policy, if you require a reserved seat for medical reasons, please contact the Treasurer.
Important: Please note that by clicking this button, you:
- Agree to abide by the Constitution of Winchester Photographic Society,
If any of your personal information has changed, please let the Treasurer know.
Important personal information that the Society holds includes:
• Name, address, mobile & landline numbers,
• Preferred E-mail address,
• Photographic accreditations,
• Your own web-site for your photographs (if applicable).
If you are on our Waiting List and have received a formal invitation to join the Society from the Treasurer / Membership Secretary:
- Please download an application form, complete it and send it to the Treasurer, Graham Barber (details on the form),
- Choose your payment method by clicking the button below.
- Important: Please note that by clicking this button, you:
- Please note that, in line with the Society’s Accessibility Policy, if you require a reserved seat for medical reasons, please contact the Treasurer.
- Please also note that (in line with our Safeguarding Policy) if you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied at Society meetings by a parent or nominated guardian.
The Society is currently operating at full membership capacity. If you are on our waiting list, please be patient; we do have a normal turnover of members each summer, so places should become available at that point. Occasionally, a mid-season place becomes available; if you are lucky enough to be next on the list, you will hear from the Treasurer.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer.
In order to preserve the friendly nature of the Society and to provide a comfortable environment for our members, we do operate a membership limit. We are not open to new members at this time; however if you are already on our waiting list and have received a Membership Invitation, please follow the process above.
There is a turnover of members each season, as people move away or decide to prioritise other activities. Places normally become available for new members in late summer.
If you’d like to be added to our waiting list, with no commitment involved, please complete this online form.